4MAT Courses from Adams State University
About Learning is pleased to partner with Adams State University to offer 4MAT Training Courses for Graduate and or CEU Credit.
4MAT is one of the most thoroughly tested and time proven teacher training program in the world. It helps teachers increase the impact of learning by understanding and recognizing student learning differences. 4MAT Training gives teachers a framework for designing instruction in more dynamic and engaging ways. It helps teachers appreciate the different ways students learn and gives them a method for designing teaching to address these differences.
When teachers use this teaching method, they see dramatic improvements in student motivation, engagement and performance.
So act now, to become trained to use this teaching method in the classroom!
There are 3, for Credit 4MAT Courses from Adams State University.
- 4MAT On the Go Training (1 Graduate Credit Hour)
- 4MAT 690 Training (1 Graduate Credit Hour)
- 4MAT Advanced Training and Certification (2 Graduate Credit Hours)
The first two courses are offered online, and the last one is a live training event in the Chicago metro area.
4MAT FOR CREDIT COURSES FROM ADAMS STATE UNIVERSITY
1. 4MAT On The Go Training: (Self-Paced) $349 Per Person
4MAT On the Go Training, a self-paced course that teaches people to use the 4MAT Framework to create high impact teaching and learning. 4MAT On-The-Go is the ideal way for a busy teacher or instructor to master the fine art of effective instruction.
So, how exactly does it work?
This course adheres to even the most challenging work schedules and uses the latest technology tools to facilitate learning. After registering, you’ll gain immediate access to a web site that includes 7 video lectures, a 150 page Workbook, step by step guidance in how to move through the course, and an interactive blog page for posting and sharing our comments. We couldn’t make it any easier to master the principles and methods of 4MAT.
4MAT On The Go includes a full range of resources for helping you master the principles and process of 4MAT, including:
- An Interactive and Self-Guided Web Site for Tracking progress through the course
- A 175 -Page CourseBook with course readings, practice exercises and worksheets
- 3 online assessments for exploring your teaching and learning preferences
- Seven 45-minute Instructional videos for learning the key principles of the 4MAT Design Method.
- A personal blog page for posting and sharing your comments
- Session by Session End of Course Surveys for Testing your Mastery of Key 4MAT Principles and Concepts
- Online tutoring in final 4MAT Wheel design from master 4MAT Teachers and Trainers
Participants also gain access to 4MATON Design Software for creating an original 4MAT Design Wheel.
4MAT on the Go includes 7 Training Modules…
- Learning Diversity
- Brain Based Teaching Strategies
- Teaching Around the 4MAT Cycle
- Teaching From Concepts
- Creating an Original 4MAT Design
- Online Lesson Development and Sharing
Assessments at the end of each course module will help test your knowledge and mastery of the key concepts and principles.
2. 4MAT 690 Training (Six Online Live Sessions) $690 Per Person
4MAT 690 Training is a live, online course, that is delivered in six consecutive weeks with 2 hours of homework each week. Each live session is recorded for later access and viewing, or to assist with any scheduling conflicts.
4MAT 690 Training is a whole new way of learning 4MAT online with a highly interactive and technology driven approach to training teachers to create more dynamic teaching and learning for students. This course trains you to a become a 4MAT teacher, in-house coach or instructional leader and sets the stage for you to become a 4MAT Consultant.
Special Note: Completion of 4MAT 690 Training qualifies you to attend 4MAT Advanced Trainer Certification in Chicago, or to become a 4MAT Consultant.
Training Session Times and Dates:
4MAT 690 includes six 90-minute live sessions and our next session starts September 11, 2019
Sessions are held on Tuesdays from 3:30 pm – 5:00 PM CST in six weeks as follows:
3. 4MAT Advanced Training and Certification (Train the Trainer)
As a Certified 4MAT Trainer, you’ll enter a new realm of professional development…
Because you’ll command the ability to develop the single most important asset in education today; a steady crop of outstanding teachers. Experience one of the most practical and effective teacher training programs in education. With a proven model for designing more dynamic teaching and learning.
4MAT Advanced Training and Certification is a 5-Day Live Training Event in Chicago. Completion of this course qualifies you to teach one of the most powerful and effective training programs in the world. It will transform the way you think about teaching and learning. And make you a master of teaching the fine art of effective instruction.
You’ll gain the skills and certification to conduct 4MAT Training within your own organization. And the support network to help your teachers flourish. Participants receive all the presentation slides and training materials they need to present this program within their own organization, or as a 4MAT Consultant, outside of their own organization.
Next Session in Chicago